Wednesday, July 23, 2008

While waiting...

Last Friday waiting for Mr Yong at the bus stop near his workplace.. hmmmm i think I waited for half an hour. Then my stomach is calling me heehee luckily I have a small box of snacks which my mgr bought for us in Shanghai. Very nice but abit salty, inside there are abt 11sticks..


Abt waiting for another 10min, he had came. Then we headed to Parkway to buy my swimming suit and goggles. Really never swim for many years and now realised there are many different kinds of 2 pcs swimming suit. In my mind, I thought 2pcs are those bikinis kind Hahaha I very old fashioned hor. But I chose a 2 pcs that looked like aerobics one LOL! But not cheap... cost abt S$80+ and the goggles is S$30+.

Then we headed for makan. I picked the Sakae Teppanyaki. But I still think the bugis outlet is nicer!!

No comments: