Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally!!!

Heehee ... the convocation is on last last Sunday, 13-Jul. Until now then I posted, too busy these past 2 weeks. No time to post.

Seating time for graduates and guests commences one hour prior to the official start time of each ceremony. To ensure that the ceremony will start on time, all graduates must be seated inside the UCC Auditorium at 9.40am

So we supposed to leave the house after breakfast. Due to I overslept and we left the house around 8:35am. Then we reached the UCC Hall's car park at 9am and we are so blur.. Keep forgetting to take this and that as we left our bags in the car. No intention to bring up so many things. When we reached the UCC Hall, we heard the announcement that the Robing room will be closed in 20min time and got to rush over quickly and it was crowded inside hence got to wait for a while before we can go into and change. After changing, my mum and sister have entered the auditorium and can't take photos with them first. So I took with Mr Yong with his and my hp camera.

After 9:40am, we went in to be seated and abt 10am sharp, the ceremony started with the national Anthem. Heehee... can't remember waited for how long then it was our faculty turn. Then we have our Attendance Card ready and proceed towards presentation on stage. The Attendance Card handed to the marshal on duty just before I proceed on stage. It contain a barcode which is swiped and my details will appear on-screen for reading out by the ceremony officical, just as I walked up the stage to be presented to the Presiding Officer. After that, I picked up my degree scroll and transcript en route back to my seat.

I still can remember that when the last graduate on stage, everyone clapped loudly and with joy! Heehee so funny.. I think the last graduate must be shock!

The ceremony is ended with the national anthem and the next few min the balloons dropped from the ceiling.


After leaving the auditorium, it's Photo Taking Time!! LOL!

No comments: